The 'Other' Football....

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

NYRB To Add 2nd DP?



Ives Galarcep is reporting that NYRB could have a new DP within a week at his trusty blog, http://njmg.typepad.com/sbi/ (Soccer by Ives).

I have to think it's Augustin Delgado, the Tin Man (or more Paper Man with his well documented ijury woes), but I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in being hugely disappointed if NY burned their second DP slot on the eratic Ecuadoran international. Still, they need to add some firepower up top.

At worst, I would hope this would be a 1 year deal to see the club through to 2008, and the Harrison Stadium opening. Surely Red Bull will roll out a marquee name to boost the club and fans ahead of the move to the new digs?

I will of course post when more details are revealed.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home